1. Freshly picked, in season produce is at its peak in flavor and nutrition.
2. Support your local farmers and economy. You can help new and smaller farmers be successful and save farmland in your area.
3. Fresh fruit and vegetables are good for you because they are full of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
4. It’s a great way to get your kids involved, and to try something new.Let them pick out something new to try, then they can help prepare a meal or snack.
5. Supporting your local farmers market strengthens your community. Meet your local farmers, learn about foods grown in your area and catch up with friends and neighbors while stocking up with local goods.
Farmers markets are easy to find and you have daily options:
Bellevue Farmers Market (3 pm – 7 pm) June 7th- Nov 22nd
550 106th ave NE
Issaquah Famers Market (9 am – 2 pm) May 2nd – Sept 26th
Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave NW
Kent Farmers Market (9 am – 2 pm) June 6th – Sept 26th
2nd Ave & Smith St
Magnolia Farmers Market (10 am – 2 pm)Jun 6 to Oct 17
33rd Ave W & W McGraw Str in the Magnolia Village Seattle
Redmond Saturday Market (9 am- 3 pm) May 2nd – Oct 31st
7730 Leary Way NE
U-district Seattle (9am – 2pm) year round
University Way NE (the “Ave”) between 50th & 52nd, 98105
Woodinville Farmers Market (10 am- 4 pm) June 6th – Sept 26th
Carol Edwards center, 17301 133rd Ave NE
Mercer Island Farmers Market (11 am – 3 pm) June 7th -Oct 11th
SE 32nd Street at Mercerdale Park
Snohomish Sunday Farmers Market ( 11 am – 3 pm) June 7th – Sept 27th
Lincoln Ave and 3rd Street
West Seattle Farmers Market (10 am- 2 pm) year round
SW Alaska St, Seattle, WA 98116
Renton Farmers Market at the Piazza (3 pm – 7 pm) June 2nd – September 29th
233 Burnett Ave S
Carnation Farmers Market (3 pm -7 pm) May 5th- October 27th
Stossel Ave NE And Bird St
Sammamish Farmers Market (4 pm – 8 pm) May 20th – September 30th
801 228th Ave Se (Sammamish City Hall)
Kirkland Wednesday Market (2 pm – 7 pm) June 3rd – September 23rd
Marina Park, 25 Lakeshore Drive
Lake City (3 pm -7 pm) Jun 11th- Oct 1st
NE 125th & 28th NE, next to the Library off Lake City Way Seattle 98125
North Bend Farmers Market (4 pm- 8 pm) June 11th – Sept 11th
Si View Park, 400 Se Orchard Dr.
Duvall Farmers Market (3 pm – 7 pm) May 7th – Oct 15th
Brown Street SW (Dogs Welcome)
Bothell Farmers Market (12 pm – 6 pm)
Country Village, 23718 Bothell Everett Hwy
Juanita Friday Market (3 pm- 7 pm) June 5th – Sept 25th
Juanita Beach park, 9703 NE Juanita Dr, Kirkland