The primary concern for building owners is usually the protection of their investment property from catastrophic events. Commercial property insurance alone can seem complicated enough; How much building coverage is needed and how much it costs all vary depending on the building’s location, type of construction, year of construction, and several other factors.

However, your small apartment complex insurance must also protect you from liability claims and other less obvious things, like lost income (rent) after a covered loss. As your local independent insurance agent, we can help you determine the coverage you need help match you to a company that will meet your needs, and help make sure you are adequately protected.

Just a few of the risks apartment building owners have to deal with include:

  • Fire, storms, and other catastrophic damage to the property
  • Liability for tenant, employee, and visitor injuries
  • Theft or vandalism
  • Loss of rental income
  • Invading the right to privacy of your tenants.
  • Personal injury, wrongful eviction, or wrongful entry.
  • Non-bodily injury claims such as libel and slander.
  • Advertising liability
  • Discrimination lawsuits filed by disgruntled tenants or employees
  • Allegations of fraud, misrepresentation, and other intentional acts by employees

Extra Coverage Doesn’t Have to Cost a Lot

Many landlords supplement their coverage with personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. Talk to us today about the amount of coverage that’s right for you.

To find out more about this product and other products and services, contact A & M Insurance Services, Inc. today.

These risks can all be addressed and the insurance can be tailored to meet your needs as a landlord and building owner.

Request a Quote from A & M Insurance

Give us a call at 425-228-7406 or, Click Here to request a call and one of our agents will be in touch shortly!