Manufactured Home Insurance – Protecting Washington, Oregon & Arizona
Four Things You Need to Know:
1) Most mobile home owner’s purchase policies that cover these main categories:
- Dwelling including tie-down equipment
- Personal Property
- Other Structures
- Personal Liability
2) Not all manufactured home policies provide the same coverage or will cover the same losses. Foremost mobile home insurance policies cover:
- Theft (Attempted or Actual Burgalary)
- Falling Objects
- Water Damage to your home from bursting pipes
- Damage from ink, paint, dye, shoe and nail polish
- Damage by wild or stray animals
- Damage caused by faulty blocks or jacks
- Collapse from weight of ice and and snow
3) Extra Coverage’s you may need that Foremost manufactured home policies automatically include:
- Additional living expenses to pay for you to live elsewhere while home rebuilt or repaired
- Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
- Debris removal
- Emergency Removal of home
- Credit card and check forgery
- Emergency Repairs after loss
- Fire department service charges
- Food Spoilage
4) There are important Optional Coverage’s that can be added to a Foremost policy:
- Trip coverage- provides coverage for home while being moved
- Replacement cost on Personal Property- Receive the value of new for old to replace property with no deduction for depreciation.
- Replacement cost on Mobile home and other structures.pays to replace home with a new one without deducting for depreciation.
- Personal liability for additional residences- extends liability to a second home or residence.
A & M Insurance Services, Inc. is here to help you find the right insurance for your manufactured home.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Washington's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.
Request a Quote 425-228-7406