Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company (CBIC), an RLI company
As a business, you know how important it is for your customers to be able to depend on you. Why? Because being dependable is critical for your brand – it’s a big part of why your customers choose you.
CBIC feels the same way. As one of the nation’s top providers of contractors bonding and insurance products, CBIC offers reliable, customer-focused solutions that are individually tailored to the needs of its customers, including surety bonds and niche property and casualty business insurance products for the comprehensive, specialized protection you need.
History of Excellence
CBIC’s reliability and customer-centric approach has earned it some of the highest grades among its customers, and for good reason.
CBIC’s team of skilled and experienced underwriters provide quick response to queries and claims so you can stay focused on running your business, without hassles, headaches or frustrations.
An A+ rated carrier, CBIC has been providing that high level of customer excellence to small and medium sized businesses since 1979, and today, the company focuses on an array of insurance and surety products that can be individualized for your needs, including:
- Business Owner’s Insurance Policies (or BOPs): BOPs are among the most popular insurance options because they’re designed to provide an array of coverage options in one policy.
- Package Policies: These highly customizable insurance plans offer specific types of coverage and protection for businesses who don’t qualify for traditional BOP policies.
- Home Based Insurance coverage: RLI home based business insurance meets the many different needs of business owners who operate their business from their home.
Design Professionals Insurance: RLI offers comprehensive professional liability and property and casualty programs for architects, engineers and design firms.
- Artisan and General Contractors Insurance: Better known as “Contrac Pac,” CBIC’s artisan and general contractors insurance plans provide comprehensive coverage that includes the contractors’ license bond, general liability coverage, property insurance and inland marine insurance, making it an ideal solution for many smaller and mid-size independent artisans and contractors with broad and specialized interests.
- Package Policies for Contractors: These policies are specifically designed for larger contractors and artisans whose needs exceed the coverage options and limits provided by the standard Contrac Pac policies.
- Surety, Contract Surety and Fidelity Bonds: CBIC offers an array of bond products, including bonds for public officials, contractors, janitors and other public and private companies, with a focus on tailoring your bond for your unique needs.
Find out more
To learn more about CBIC’s products, get in touch with us today and learn how we can help you tailor an insurance or bond package designed for your business’s unique needs and risks.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from some of Washington's most trusted insurance carriers. It's comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.