RV & Motorhome Insurance
Protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper, or even your horse trailer.
Serving Washington, Arizona, Idaho, and Oregon.
Here in the Pacific Northwest we love the outdoors. Many of us even love camping and taking road trips during our summers. Some of us are even able to travel south during our cold and wet winters to vacation in places like Arizona to enjoy some warmer winter weather. So it is not surprising how popular recreational vehicles are.
If you have invested in having fun with an RV then let A&M Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV needs at a price you can afford. Call us today at 425-228-7406 or request a free online quote
Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us at A & M Insurance Services, Inc. whether you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
A & M Insurance Services, Inc. is independently owned and locally operated to handle your insurance needs. Call for a quote today at 425-228-7406.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from some of the Pacific Northwest's most trusted insurance carriers. It's comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.