Are you smarter than Stinky?
Here are some sentence in which the names of countries are hidden. See if you can find them by joining 2 adjacent words or parts of words together:
- The health spa in the travel folder looked spectacular.
- Water was rationed so each person got a small can a day.
- Swollen glands can be very painful.
- We had to wait for supper until all the guests arrived.
- Elvira questioned the monthly electric bill.
- Yes, we deny all of the charges, judge.
Email your answers to Stinky by November 9th and if you are correct you will be entered in a drawing for a $10 Starbucks’s gift card.
Solution to the September Riddle is: Thursday
Participants that answered correctly: Thais Centanaro, Karen Charley, Rich Farrell, Samantha Galvin, Ty Galvin, Mary Grab, Audrey Kito, Dave Liesse, Linda Mock, Grant Robinson, Mark Smith, and Michelle Wyatt