Game Day Party Food. GO HAWKS!!
January 17, 2015
Smoked Salmon Dip:
Make this dip ahead, refrigerate and serve it on whole wheat crackers or toasted baguette
- 2 (8-ounce) tubs whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, chopped, divided
- Dill sprigs (optional)
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor. Add half of salmon; process until smooth. Fold in remaining half of salmon. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
Hot Sausage Dip:
- 1 pound ground hot pork sausage
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.Drain diced tomato and green chiles, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.Stir together sausage, diced tomato and green chiles, reserved liquid, and cream cheese. Spoon into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with corn chips.